Each of the 39 bedrooms boasts a great array of gizmos and gadgets; my favourites include closing the curtains, changing the temperature of the room or the style of the lighting with the touch of the bedside button. You can also order room service from the in-room iPad while enjoying a massage from your king size bed (yes, you read that correctly!).
If you don’t fancy spending the evening in bed (as tempting as it is), you can enjoy cocktails for as little as £4.75 in the hotel’s bar. This offer runs from 5-8pm everyday, meaning you have no excuse not to treat yourself to a cocktail before you slip off to bed. Along with cocktails, the bar serves breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
I found waking up the next day a more pleasurable experience than usual. After ordering and enjoying a Californian style breakfast from the iPad, I was keen to try out the bathroom facilities, like any other woman would!
As I went to step into the bathroom, I was confronted with something I have not seen before, a ‘smart glass’ wall, which turns opaque at the touch of a button, it was like something you would see in an episode of Star Trek (not that it’s my kind of scene) but it was certainly a cool experience.
The bathroom certainly didn’t disappoint, I did not only have one showerhead, I had four at my disposal, boasting a rainfall shower, high-pressure massage heads and complimentary L’Occitane aromatherapy products to use.
Overall I was extremely impressed with the: interior, service, location and design. Tech aside, the thing I loved most about Eccleston Square Hotel was the rapport with staff, not only were they friendly and welcoming but they made sure they catered to your every need, no matter how obscure.
- Ideal location, situated on the edge of Belgravia and a stone throw away from Victoria station
- Choose between rooms with either a Garden or City view, some with a private courtyard or balcony
- Each room boasts Hastens electrically adjustable beds with massage feature
- Complimentary 3D DVD library in each room
- Order room service, films and plan your day in London by a touch of the complimentary ipad found in each room
Need To Know
- Children 15 and under are not permitted
- Free Wifi is via speedy fiber optic broadband
- Rooms are equipped with international electrical sockets
- Guests can access Eccleston Square’s private residential garden
No. of Rooms & Suites: 39
Rate Per Night: From £175.00