The five-star hotel comprises of 473 rooms and 67 suites. The avant-garde design of the hotel, designed by world-renowned architect Ricardo Bofill is set off with an urban twist making it one of the trendiest spots in the city.
The hotel offers many dining options, including Bravo 24,
by Michelin-star chef Carles Abellán. Located on the 2nd floor of the hotel, the restaurant enjoys unparalleled views over Barcelona’s shoreline, with both indoor and outdoor seating available.
We found the service a bit hit and miss from time to time.
The W Hotel is home to the first Bliss Spa in Spain, split across two floors featuring a retail beauty boutique, two manicure and two pedicure nail stations, eight treatment rooms and men’s and women’s lounges for post-treatment relaxation. Bliss also features a steam room, sauna and indoor Jacuzzi. Trademark Bliss touches include a cleverly compiled menu of services, rhythm and blues background music, and its legendary brownie buffet.
- Pets are welcome at the W hotel for a 25 EUR supplementary room charge and 100 EUR cleaning fee. They even provide a custom pet bed and a turn down treat at bedtime
- The gorgeous infinity pool with views over the sea provides as excellent area to relax and enjoy the sunshine
- Don't miss Eclipse on the 26th floor of the hotel, one of the most famous rooftop bars in the city offering a variety of cocktails, world class DJs and live performances
Need To Know
- With the exception of Starwood Preferred Guests platinum members, there is an expensive fee for internet use ( €14 or €19 for WiFi in your rooms per day, it’s free in public area)
- Rooms come equipped with a chaise lounge, flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and rainfall shower
- 1 bottle of water is supplied daily free of charge, further bottles however are charged at 4 euros per bottle (except for SPG gold and platinum guests)
No. of Rooms & Suites: 473 rooms and 67 suites.
Rate Per Night: From €230.00